Our site offers hardstandings and access roads to permit all weather camping and caravanning.
The electrical installation comprises purpose made power points with RCBS and RCDS to maximise end-user safety and comply with current regulations. All power points are installed with 10 Amp breakers and are tested annually.
Due to our rural location we operate a waste water treatment plant and encourage the use of organic toilet fluid.
Our site is approximately 4 Acres and comprises the following:
- Generously spaced hard standing and grass pitches, all with a guaranteed view
- Electrical hook-ups
- Drinking water from a private borehole
- Each pitch has a drain to allow you to connect your gray waste
- Conveniently located sluices
- Motorhome service point
- Heated toilet and shower blocks
- Commercial waste bins and recycling point
Please note; we are a small site and do not offer on-site entertainment, laundry services or convenience stores. Our site offers a pleasant rural setting with serviced hardstandings for individuals to pitch their units. The toilet and shower facilities that are provided are heated and serviced with hot and cold water.